Sacred Fire Creative

About

• Are you overwhelmed by all of the options in design? In marketing? In social media?  
  • Are you building your tribe? Ready to connect with a larger audience?  
  • Have you outgrown your starter website? Is it ugly, embarrassing, or irrelevant?  
  • Are you wondering how to bridge the gap between being genuine and persuading people to buy?  
  • Do you want to connect from the heart AND get your ideal clients to say yes?
  • Is your website attracting the wrong people? Or no one at all?
  • Do you have a big social media presence, but no website? 
  • Is your message scattered and unfocused?
  • Are you ready to be seen and known? To stand out? To make a bigger impact in the world?

You are in the right place. We love working with community builders and helping them create positive, sustainable change in the world. Our goal is to help you serve others in a big way.

From your CEO & Digital Strategist, Malee Ojua….

ROCKET SCIENTIST

I have my Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering from MIT. When I graduated, I worked to unite movers and shakers in the government with my team. This was how I discovered my ability to create strong bonds between people. I may have gone to school to be a rocket scientist, but it turns out my true passion is fostering relationships.

SHAMAN

Once I discovered my passion for personal growth and development, I knew I had to follow my heart. As I walked my new path, I explored Shamanism and energy healing, which I consider an important part of my lifelong learning. During my practice, I glimpsed new and wonderful ways to connect with people in physical, emotional, and spiritual realms.

CONNECTOR

My education as an engineer gave me fantastic organizational and observational skills. My experience with Shamanism provides me with the ability to follow my intuition and give my work the guidance it needs to create connections. I want to work with people who are endeavoring to build their community. I find joy in helping those who are looking to serve in a bigger way. Not only do I want to create positive change in the world with my own actions, I yearn to help conscious business owners expand their reach and find their tribes. If you are ready to leave your legacy and to live your higher purpose, you’ve come to the right place.