About Our Prep Courses
This is a preparatory course conducted by the APICS Portland Chapter. Our courses include hands-on learning, practice tests, exercises, and a scheduled study plan so that you can remain on target to help prepare you to succeed in passing your certification exam and advancing your career. The cost of registration for our prep course includes tuition, books, a study guide, online access to practice exams, and a parking pass to the PCC Sylvania campus; materials and information will be provided to you on the first day of class. Do note that there is a late registration fee of $100 if you are looking to register within two weeks of when the class is set to begin. This cost is to help cover the expenses required to expedite the shipping of your course materials.
New - Bundle and Save
APICS CLTD Combined Bundle - Up to $550 savings over purchasing separately:
- CLTD Learning System
- CLTD exam voucher
- 2nd Chance Exam (retake), if needed
- Digital and printed books
- Online quizzes and tests with immediate feedback
- CLTD Practice Exam
- 850+ online test questions
- Web-based study tools
- Online Resource Center
- APICS CLTD Exam Content Manual (ECM)
Bundling Option Details
- The bundle is only valid per individual member assignment.
- Exam credit must be used within 6 months to purchase an Authorization to Test (ATT). Assigned exam credits will appear in your ASCM account as a payment option for ATT.
- The ATT is valid for an additional 6 months from purchase for you to schedule and take the exam.
- Candidates will ONLY qualify for the 2nd Chance Exam (retake), when they schedule and take their first exam within 90 days of purchasing their valid ATT and fail their exam.
- The 2nd Chance Exam (retake), if issued, will be valid for 6 months.
- You will have access to the Learning System online study tools for 12 months from the time you are assigned the online license.
- Due to the combined discounts associated with this special offer and exam credits, the Prep and Exam Bundle, or any of its components, cannot be returned, refunded, or transferred.
- Important: Before buying a bundle, verify that your first and last names in your ASCM profile match your valid identification. You will be required to bring two forms of valid identification to the testing site, and the names on your ID must match exactly with the names in your profile.
- For exam-related questions, please contact ASCM customer service at 1-800-444-2742 or +1-773-867-1777 or email@example.com. For answers to other questions, please contact the DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION
About This Course
Become a recognized expert in the logistics, transportation, and distribution fields. Certification demonstrates in-depth knowledge of a broad range of topics to set you apart from your colleagues — proving your high level of knowledge and skills. You'll be a more valuable asset to your organization, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today’s global economy. With a CLTD designation, you’ll advance your ability to lead in this sector through best practices and the most up-to-date strategies and trends
There are no pre-requisites for taking the CLTD Exam Prep Course or the CLTD exam.
This course will be held one night per week, for 3 hours each session, for a total of 14 weeks (schedule subject to change, dependent upon the instructor for the class).
$1,895.00 Member Pricing
$1,995.00 after March 18th, 5pm
$2,095.00 Non-Member Pricing
$2,195.00 after March 18th, 5pm
$2,590.00 APICS CLTD Combined Bundle (for members with "Certification Upgrade" only)
$2,690.00 APICS CLTD Combined Bundle (Member Only)