This pandemic has changed the way we do business and now is a better time than ever to enhance your knowledge about supply chains. Our comprehensive instructor-led prep courses provide a great review of important topics covered by the APICS CPIM Part 2 and will equip you with skills and tools to improve performance and add value to your organization.
Benefits of APICS Certifications include:
- Increased salary potential - on average designees see a 25% increase
- Improved hiring and advancement potential by 65%
- Increased credibility and recognition
- Demonstrated commitment to advancing your career and your company’s operations
- Improved ability to impact your organization's bottom line
This is a preparatory course conducted by the ASCM Portland Chapter. Our courses include hands-on learning, practice tests, exercises, and a scheduled study plan so that you can remain on target to help prepare you to succeed in passing your certification exam and advancing your career. The cost of registration for our prep course includes tuition, books, a study guide, online access to practice exams, and a parking pass to the PCC Sylvania campus; materials and information will be provided to you on the first day of class. Do note that there is a late registration fee of $100 if you are looking to register within two weeks of when the class is set to begin. This cost is to help cover the expenses required to expedite the shipping of your course materials.
New - Bundle and Save
APICS CPIM Part 2 Combined Bundle - Up to $450 savings over purchasing separately:
- CPIM Part 2 exam voucher
- 2nd Chance Exam (retake), if needed
- CPIM Part 2 Learning System
- Digital and printed books
- Online quizzes and test with immediate feedback
- CPIM Part 2 Practice Exams
- 1500+ online CPIM Part 2 test questions
- Web-based study tools
- Online Resource Center
- APICS CPIM Exam Content Manual (ECM)
Bundling Option Details
- The bundle is only valid per individual member assignment.
- Exam credit must be used within 6 months to purchase an Authorization to Test (ATT). Assigned exam credits will appear in your ASCM account as a payment option for ATT.
- The ATT is valid for an additional 6 months from purchase for you to schedule and take the exam.
- Candidates will ONLY qualify for the 2nd Chance Exam (retake), when they schedule and take their first exam within 90 days of purchasing their valid ATT and fail their exam.
- The 2nd Chance Exam (retake), if issued, will be valid for 6 months.
- You will have access to the Learning System online study tools for 12 months from the time you are assigned the online license.
- Due to the combined discounts associated with this special offer and exam credits, the Prep and Exam Bundle, or any of its components, cannot be returned, refunded, or transferred.
- Important: Before buying a bundle, verify that your first and last names in your ASCM profile match your valid identification. You will be required to bring two forms of valid identification to the testing site, and the names on your ID must match exactly with the names in your profile.
- For exam-related questions, please contact ASCM customer service at 1-800-444-2742 or +1-773-867-1777 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For answers to other questions, please contact the DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION
About This Course
This prep course consists of four detailed and strategy modules in a single course that examines the planning and execution hierarchy from high-level planning to detailed shop-floor management. Examining in greater detail the concepts presented in Part 1 of the CPIM series, this module provides a framework for planning and decision making that examines the strategies and their implications on the operations functions throughout the supply chain.
More information and registration link: ASCM Oregon - Meeting/Event Information
This course will be held one night per week, for 3 hours each session, for a total of 13 weeks (schedule subject to change, dependent upon the instructor for the class).
Ticket Information$1,595.00 Member Pricing
$1,695.00 after 05:00 pm March 18
$1,795.00 Non-Member Pricing
$1,895.00 after 05:00 pm March 18
$1,990.00 APICS CPIM Part 2 Combined Bundle
$2,090.00 after 05:00 pm March 18