YES! My Life Matters, The Homeless Cure

Categories

Leadership and Organizational Development

Company Membership

About

Book author, YES! My Life Matters, The Homeless Cure and 15 cookbooks, Love Buds Cooking with Cannabis. My day job is beauty through health, wellness and nutrition 45 years.Today I joined the Portland Business Alliance. As a writer and business consultant for Homeless Recovery, the YES! My Life Matters, The Homeless Cure, I offer my business plan to explore the possibility of putting an end to homelessness, not just another shelter... Putting an end to homelessness is the only way this city, businesses and residents can have a chance to prosper. When you walk over and around left behind garbage, begging, filth and unsafe streets it affects business and the people who live and visit here. When I opened my first business in 1979 there was no need to factor in the homeless crisis, there were only homeless on what was then called 3rd and Burnside. Shortly after, this area became vacant of its once top restaurants, retail and bars, and oh how they are missed.
This business plan in fact can help the homeless and save the city all at the same time.
The only reason all other and present attempts have failed is because they just peck at the problem, that's like purchasing a 1/4 tank of gas for a 5 day road trip.
This is a full-scale plan that address our homeless crisis including housing, campgrounds, education, medical, dental and mental health care, offering programs that help to build self-esteem through meaningful projects and new lifestyle choices. The apprenticeship programs,

Additional Info

Homeless Cure

Mental Health

Addiction

Foster and at risk children

Apprenticeship Development Programs

Images

Membership Type

Company Membership