Lee McPherson - Edward Jones

Categories

Investments and Planning Financial Organizations & Services Business and Professional Services

About

I empower and guide hardworking professionals to proactively take charge of their financial situation. Dedicated and exceptionally loyal, I am passionate in educating people about the importance of being financially secure.

In my free time, I sit on the Community Grants Committee with the local chapter of Rotary in the Portland area that specifically focuses on improving the quality of life of disadvantaged youth.

I am also passionate about ecology, sustainability and conservation of our natural resources. I grew up on a farm, love gardening and even recently built an aquaponics system to illustrate how to efficiently cultivate food while using less resources like synthetic fertilizer and water.

I am happy to live in Portland with my beautiful wife, Rose, and my Poodle/Blue Heeler puppy, Koda. Together we spend our time hiking, sailing, renovating our house and camping.

Although a lot has changed due to Covid, the importance of authentic, human centered, financial strategies has not. Give me a call today to learn how a financial strategy can help you reach your goals.

Images

Financial Advisor, Edward Jones