EPOP Last Tuesday at Migration Brewing Glisan
Tuesday, November 30, 2021 (5:00 PM - 7:00 PM) (PST)
This month features nonprofit partners, Oregon Ballet Theater and Latino Network.
About the Host: The Migration journey all started here at the Glisan Pub in 2010 and is still where we make small batch and experimental beers. With one of the best beer patios in town, award-winning beer and an elevated food program, it is a true Portland craft beer experience. Open seven days a week, swing by after work, for the big game or on your next pub crawl!
About EPOP Last Tuesday: EPOP Last Tuesdays are all about helping people connect. We welcome young, emerging professionals from all industries to join us for open style networking.
Each month either features an opportunity to engage with great Portland nonprofits or to hear from a special guest on professional development. If you have any questions or are interested in hosting a Last Tuesday event, please contact Becca McCulloch at email@example.com
Presenting Sponsors: Cambia Health Solutions Umpqua Bank Willamette University MBA
No cost, please register online.
In the best interest of our attendees, staff, and guests we are following present public health state and federal mandates, along with best practices. Please see below for attendee health and safety guidelines:
- Proof of vaccination OR negative COVID test is required upon entry
- Acceptable proof of vaccination includes a CDC-issued vaccination card or photo of a CDC-issued vaccination card issued to the registered attendee. Attendees must have received their final dose at least two weeks before the even
- Acceptable proof of a negative test includes a digital or printed photo of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of the even
- Masks must be worn at all times except when actively eating or drinking
- Hand sanitizer will be available
2828 NE Glisan Street
Portland, OR 97232 United States
1220 SW Taylor Street
Portland, OR 97205
Portland Business Alliance Events
Explore our events
To learn more on how you can be involved, contact: Ashley Odil, Director of Events & Sponsorships, 503-552-6742